WNRDC Scholarship deadline June 19th 2017
Volunteer Service Scholarship 2017 Application Information Graduating seniors, who have volunteered at any WNRDC related function, are invited to apply for a $500 scholarship to be used toward any type of further education.
Instructions: Please submit the following information and essay in a typed format which will be your application.
1. Name of Applicant, Date of Birth, Address.
2. High School Attended.
3. Where do you hope to continue your education?
4. What is your intended major or area of study?
5. Briefly describe your volunteer activities and approximately the number of hours contributed.
6. Briefly describe any additional responsibilities you have. For example: a job or sport.
7. Please submit an essay of approximately 200 words describing what inspired you to become a volunteer with WNRDC and what you found most interesting or educational.
8. Please sign and date the application.
9. Please have a parent or guardian sign the application.
10. You can submit your application by mail or e-mail to be postmarked no later than June 19, 2017.
Submit applications to:
WNRDC Scholarship Committee c/o Kathy Feehery 540 Main Street West Newbury, MA 01985
Questions? Contact Kathy Feehery (508) 367-8155 or email@example.com